Friday, October 24, 2014

Thankful Flashback

I've been crazy busy with moving and homework and other things recently so I'm only just now getting around to posting photos from thanksgiving. My honey came up and spent the weekend and joined my family and I for thanksgiving dinner.

Thanksgiving 2014 C Thanksgiving 2014 D 
Chunky Dog took a shine to my honey almost instantly, which was pretty adorable. That dog is such a suck up snuggle bug. He'll love up anybody who'll let him now that he knows he can.
Thanksgiving 2014 B
Thanksgiving 2014 A I'm not nearly as tall as my honey, I was just wearing heels. Our differences in skin tone always amuses me. He's a carpenter and avid outdoors-man and spends most of his time working outside so the sun has done its work. Meanwhile I'm white as a sheet! Now I'd best get ready for another day of moving the last bits and bobs out of my apartment and prep for hitting the road... I have an award ceremony to attend in the Big Smoke! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment