Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Soaps

Made little soaps as Christmas gifts - and a batch of green patchouli hearts for me. Technically I didn't make any soap, I just bought a huge block of glycerin and some essential oil scents and did the whole melt, mix, mold thing. But still. Semi handmade soap for the win!
Soaps Dec 9 2014
I attempted to make little coffee scrub bars, which are those brown ones with the black stuff. I know now that I should have mixed the coffee grounds with some of the melted soap base since a lot of the grounds didn't stick, but they still turned out cute and do their job. I also used little candy molds instead of larger soap bar molds - partly because I already had candy molds - but the little shapes are just so much cuter than some boring rectangle! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment