Sunday, February 23, 2014

A First

My friend's second daughter just turned 1 year old this week and we had her birthday gathering this Saturday. She's a total cutie with big curious eyes and a mischievous smile just like her mama.

 

It was nice getting together with my girlfriends and having all their young ones running around. What's also nice is they all know I'm hands-off and that Auntie Celynne isn't going to be wiping away anybody's snot or gooey hands haha...



And lastly after all that, a quick outfit shot. I'm rather amazed I kept my skirt clean, considering the chocolate cake antics! I haven't worn these floral tights in ages and it was nice to break them out for a special occasion.


This week is my reading week and I'm taking advantage to go on a little road trip and visit some friends in the south of the province. I'm excited to go to the Ontario Science Centre in Toronto! I hope you all had a good weekend. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment