Monday, February 24, 2014

Bright Times

Not a lot of time this morning, I should really be getting ready to head out on my little trip. But I wore a new-to-me vintage dress yesterday, and pulled some chocolate chip meringue cookies from the oven this morning, and had to share before I left!


I purchased my dress from the wonderful Amber at Violet Folklore. The recipe for the meringue cookies is very simple, and a Martha Stewart recipe I actually don't feel is pretentious or overly complex, for once!



They're crisp with a tiny bit of chewiness, just perfect! My friend Nicole will love them! I hope you all have a good Monday. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that dress is ah-mazing! Takes a special something to pull that baby off, luckily, you've got it. Love the cookies also. In fact, I just want to reach through the screen and snag one ;) Have fun trip and congrats on your new space here. Looks sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, those cookies look yum!!! i don't think i've actually had a meringue cookie, but i would love to try this one!!

    [oomph.]
    $600 SPRING Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete