Monday, May 26, 2014

Tiny Petals

I bought this dress in the middle of winter for a pittance, and it's great finally getting to wear it. It's made in a way that I don't need to wear a bra and I am so taking advantage of that because that's a rare thing indeed for me.
May 26 2014 G May 26 2014 C May 26 2014 F
Summer seems to have arrived all of a sudden, practically skipping right over Spring. The sun is out and it's getting hot. There were barely leaves on the trees at the beginning of last week, and now everything is lush and green and alive.
May 26 2014 A May 26 2014 D May 26 2014 E May 26 2014 B 
I'm taking a day trip tomorrow up to the island where I'll be working this summer. The camp director will show me the kitchen and grounds, and where I'll be staying. I'm really anxious to see my kitchen and where I'll be working my trade. It's exciting! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. cute dress...i think it looks WONDERFUL on you! your summer job sounds exciting. can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete